4 de jan. de 2006

Tin whistle I (English)

I have bought my first tin whistle. It is a Clare Brass D. It is manufactured by Clare Whistles, in Co. Clare, Ireland. It is tuned in the key of D, the most common for playing Irish and Celtic music in general. It must arrive within the next days.

I will begin to learn it right away. There are several sites that teach it on the Internet, as well as many methods of easy apprenticeship for the self-taught.

Certainly, I will not be able to play a given song so quickly. It will be necessary much effort and dedication. It is my intention to write here about my progress, among other things.

That is all for now. In my posts, I will write the links for the sites I consult.

If you play the whistle, communicate with me through your comments, so that we can exchange some tips and/or opinions. If you don't but want to, here is my incentive.

See you.

Nenhum comentário: